We accept customers' customization. Please provide us with your product details for our evaluation.
1. Please refer to this link for classic products:
12.6V 3S60A BMS led pcb board design for 18650 Li-ion Battery Charger Protection Board pcb assembly prototype service
The same series of products can be obtained.
- Scope of application: Suitable for lithium batteries with nominal voltage of 3.7V and full voltage of 4.2V (including 18650, 26650, polymer lithium batteries, withoutlimitation of shape and size)
- Charging Voltage: 12.6V~13.6V
- Continuous discharge current (upper limit): 60A ( if the heat dissipation environmentis not good, please reduce the use of load current )
- Continuous charging current (upper limit): 10A
- Enhanced version: suitable for electric drills with starting current below 120A and power below 260W
- Balanced version: suitable for electric drills with starting current below 120A and power below 260W, with balanced charging function
- Product Size: 41*55*3.4mm (Enhanced Version) 41*62*3.4mm (Balanced Version)
- Product weight: 8.8g (enhanced version) 9.8g (balanced version)
Conditions for successful start of electric drill:
- Successfully start the drill requires 3 10C-20C power batteries, or 6 5C-10C power batteries
- Using 0V and 12.6V connection wires, choose copper wires of 4mm2 or more, the shorter the better
Strictly connect 0V, 4.2V, 8.4V, 12.6V,16.8V according to the diagram. Do not touch any components on the board when soldering the wire. Do not intentionally short circuit./Do not deliberately make it short circuit.
Do not mix the good battery and the battery.
For more details please contact us or refer to the link attached.
2. Product information on this page:
Protect single 3.7V lithium battery:
Protect multiple 3.7V lithium batteries(no more than 10pcs recommended):
DIY mobile power(This application you need DD05CVSA