|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Dimensions per Unit:19*6.3*21 centimeter • Weight per Unit:100g• Units per Export Carton:10000 • Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 42*33*24 centimeter• Export Carton Weight:3 Kilograms|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||Telegraphic Transfer in Advance (Advance TT, T/T)|
|Supply Ability:||15,000,000PCS Per Day|
|Product Name:||Stereo Bluetooth 5.0 Power Amplifier Board||Overcharge Protection Delay:||1S ±200mS|
|Discharge Overcurrent Protection:||70A||Discharge Current:||50A|
|Balanced Current:||55mA||Short Circuit Protection Delay:||250uS ±50uS|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Yes||Equilibrium Function:||Yes|
|Module Size:||60*37*6mm||OEM:||OEM Services Provided|
3S 4S 5S 50A BMS Board 55A 3.7V Lithium battery protection board 3.2V iron phosphate LiFePO4 battery BMS board with Balance
You can choose Lithium battery or iron phosphate Battery Protection Board here
It adopts 4 milliohm ultra-low internal resistance MOS tube, which has low internal resistance and high efficiency. It is suitable for battery pack applications in different fields such as inverters, DC motors, power tools, and solar street lights.
|Protection item||Protective Parameters of Polymer/Ternary Lithium Manganate Batteries||Protection parameters of lithium iron phosphate batteries|
|Single Overcharge Protection Voltage||4.25V ±0.025V||3.75V ±0.025V|
|Single section overcharge relief voltage||4.15V ±0.05V||3.55V ±0.05V|
|Overcharge protection delay||1S ±200mS||1S ±200mS|
|Single Section Over-Amplification Protection Voltage||2.7V ±0.05V||2.0V ±0.05V|
|Single-section Over-discharge Release Voltage||3.0V ±0.1V||2.7V ±0.1V|
|Over-discharge protection delay||1S ±200mS||1S ±200mS|
|Discharge Overcurrent Protection||70A||70A|
|Delay of discharge overcurrent protection||100mS ±50mS||100mS ±50mS|
|Short circuit protection||Yes||Yes|
|Short circuit protection delay||250uS ±50uS||250uS ±50uS|
|Short circuit protection recovery mode||Disconnecting Load and Recovering Output Voltage||Disconnecting Load and Recovering Output Voltage|
|discharge current||50A (Over 20A, please stack the tin-plated part of PCB or add copper wire to increase overflow)||50A (Over 20A, please stack the tin-plated part of PCB or add copper wire to increase overflow)|
|Charging current||50A (Over 20A, please stack the tin-plated part of PCB or add copper wire to increase overflow)||50A (Over 20A, please stack the tin-plated part of PCB or add copper wire to increase overflow)|
|Equilibrium Open Voltage||4.18V ±0.025V||3.5V ±0.025V|
|Broken line protection||Yes||Yes|
|Temperature protection||With (valid for external 10K Euro NTC resistance)||With (valid for external 10K Euro NTC resistance)|
|Charging cryogenic protection||-7°||-7°|
|Charging High Temperature Protection||50°||55°|
|Discharge High Temperature Protection||70°||75°|
1. Please select the appropriate protection board according to the actual battery type and series connection. The protection board of different series number can not be used universally. The protection board can switch the serial number of the battery by jumper. See the parameter adjustment explanation picture for details.
2. Before the protection board is installed, the battery must be matched well, and the old and new batteries cannot be mixed.
3. Please remove the cable before wiring, and connect all the wires, and then confirm that the wiring is correct before plugging in the cable. When wiring, the control wiring diagram is gradually connected from the negative pole of the battery. For the thick line, please select the appropriate square wire according to the actual load current value.
4. When the working current is too large, please add tin to the tinned part of the front and back of the protection board, or thicken the copper wire to increase the overcurrent capability of the circuit board. Otherwise, the copper skin on the circuit board will be led to the current due to excessive current. Skin or burned.
5, need temperature protection function, you need to add 10K NTC resistor (refer to the description). The factory default is no temperature protection resistor.
6. This protection board has over-current protection secondary delay optional. If the load instantaneous starting current is very large and leads to mis-protection, you can select the secondary over-current protection delay to reduce the occurrence of false protection.